ENQUIRY AND IMAGINATION
1. As soon as Adam was no longer alone with Eve joining him the first aspects of community began to take place.
When to eat, what to eat, where to eat.
When to have sexual intimacy.
When to be alone and quiet.
2. When the idea of family and then many families comes into being then several other layers of community need to be explored.
3. Man was created to be in community.
4. Man was given the power of Enquiry.
This is expressed in discovering what exists and how to relate to it.
5. Man was given the power of Imagination.
This expressed in discovering that which may not exist or to interpret those things that do exist.
NOTES BY BOB HICTHING